OPPO Find 5 has a lot of potential, because is coming on the market with the promise of a smooth experience, bringing amazing features integrated in a stylish phone.
The launching event took place in an art centre in Beijing, where over 500 people were present.
One of the coolest feature is the impressive 1080p LCD display, with a 441 PPI pixel density.
Here are the other specs:
– Snapdragon S4Pro quad-core chip clocked at 1.5 GHz
– Adreno 350 GPU – graphic processor
– 2GB of RAM
– 5-inch touch screen display with a 1920×1080 resolution
- Capable to take 100 photos at 5 per second in the Burst mode
- 12o FPS video recording
– Rear camera – 13MP, with an F/2.2 aperture
– Front camera – 1.9 MP
– 16 GB storage (no option to expand via microSD card)
– 2500 mAh battery
– Dirac HD sound
– NFC technology integrated
– Super slim 3,25 mm
– No 4G LTE
This is the official OPPO video: