There are few steps that you should consider when you want to create a powerful password.
1. At least six character long
2. A mix of lower and upper case characters
3. Put punctuation in the middle of the word
4. Deliberately misspell
5. Be creative!
Last year many accounts have been hacked because their passwords weren’t strong enough and the combination they have chosen weren’t very hard to guess. You don’t have to be hacker, a spy or a cryptograph to realize that this kind of passwords just don’t work
This are the top 10 worst passwords of 2012:
Some extra tips:
– Never give your password to anyone
– Don’t forget your password
– Don’t change your password when you receive an email that asks you that
– Create a password hard to guess for other